** To cancel/transfer a registration for a workshop or conference please see the event webpage **
The procedures below should be adhered to when requesting the following transactions. Keep in mind a few things:
• Check for the deadline of the event. Requests for cancellations/transfers must be received by that date. For consideration after the deadline, direct your inquiry to the chair of the event. Remember that FASFAA has often reserved room space, food, hotel, etc. based on a guaranteed number of registered participants, and we still pay for your “place” even if you are a no-show.
• The Chair of the event should notify the Treasurer and Bookkeeper of last minute changes.
• Membership fees are non-refundable.
Canceling Your Registration
Request for Refunds or Cancellations - All refund requests will be honored if received by the Bookkeeper no later than 7 days prior to the conference. Otherwise all fees are nonrefundable but are transferable to another attendee for the same conference.
If you are canceling your registration:
1) Download a Refund Request Form
2) Mail completed form to:
2400 Feather Sound Drive, #1228
Clearwater, FL 33762
3) A reimbursement check will be mailed to the individual or company provided on the form.
If you are transferring registrations:
1) Follow the directions for “canceling your registration” above.
2) The refund will be sent by the Treasurer to the person or company indicated on the form.
3) New person should register for the event and provide a new payment.